Universal Card Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
The AT&T Universal Card offers great rewards, discounts and deals to cardmembers. This Universal Card, offered by Citi Group, provides cardmembers with numerous opportunities to earn great rewards when they use the card for AT&T products and services, not to mention other conveniences such as monthly recurring bill payments and the online access through the Universal Card Login on the Web. With your Universal Card Login access, you can keep track of your purchases, monitor your transactions, and keep an eye on your points, as well as check for any rewards you may be eligible for. It is, of course, a tremendous convenience to be able to access your Universal Card account anywhere you are, as long as you have Internet acccess and a Web-enabled device. However, if you have personally used the Universal Card Login page, then you have likely seen how it is not the most well-laid out site today. Simply finding your personal login area and accessing your account can be a tedious process. No more worries for you, however, as we know exactly how frustrating this can be and we have come up with the solution right here, on this page. We have posted a video tutorial as well as instructions that show you the fastest, simplest login procedure to access your Universal Card account. We have also provided a guide to resetting your Universal Card password, and a list of ways you can contact customer support directly for further assistance. Make the Universal Card Login online work for you with these resources.
Easy steps to follow to login to your Universal Card account:
1. On your preferred Internet browser, enter this direct URL: http://www.universalcard.com.
2. Once you are on the homepage, you will see the Sign in area on the right side of the page. Enter your User ID and your Password in the corresponding fields.
3. After you have entered the required information, click the 'Sign on' button. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete the login process.
Simple procedure to reset your Universal Card Login password:
1. Make sure you are on the login page (http://www.universalcard.com).
2. Click on the link that says 'Reset Password', found right below the login area.
3. You will be redirected to the Sign On Help page. You will be asked to submit your Credit Card number in the first field (alternatively, you can provide your ATM or Debit Card number if you have one).
4. Click 'Continue' and follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your password reset.
How to reach customer support:
Technical Assistance - 1-800-347-4934
TTY - 1-800-325-2865
Espanol - 1-800-947-9100
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
Remember to bookmark our page and use the resources we have provided here for your future reference. Also, make sure to check this page regularly for any new information or updates. We strive to make sure that the resources we provide are the most accurate and the most recent, so we constantly check the website and monitor any updates, additions or changes to the login process.